468x60 Ads

Mike Maverick updated content list

DISCLAIMER!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING!!

Most content or the deadline of the content are subject to change if major problems occur: Work, hard drive crashed, productions erased and/or plan on revamp, vacation, family issues, and personal issues. Other words, it can be written-in-stone, but when I get the feeling it might turn out as a good idea, I will be edit this post to keep you guys and myself what percentage of each episode is nearly done, for instance: narration, on camera scenes, script, voice-overs, effects, cameos, final cut, and rendering.

the reason why I making this disclaimer, is for the fact that I have been having some people who obviously pushing things forward to see if my content is done without any time and effort. I don't want the series to feel rushed. It's a low-budget series, that's true, but sometimes I have to put some time and effort in order to get it released. That's the same with other projects and specials too. Plus, I don't like to be rushed. When someone rushes me, then I get a melancholy feeling that my work will be either: half-done, nervous through the recording, stop the production for a while. If that come up, then I will tell you in a kind manner as a warning, but I will let you guys know personally via PM.


CONTENT LIST

Mike Maverick: Ace Reviewer

Series is a fan-made series, created, produced, and directed by Mike Laffitte. Based on the Ace Attorney and Ghost Trick series by Shu Takumi. Story about Mike Maverick, not only a defense attorney, but a detective and an amateur media critic, who reviews anime, games, and other types of media, working at Wright and Anything Co. Offices, will bring in the reviewing while solving mysteries..or play RPG video games all day long...

Season 1

Tiny Toon Adventures (Tiny Toon Turnabout)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles NES (Turnabout Turtles) *revamped from the pilot episode*
Bamboo Blade (Turnabout Bamboo Beat) *revamped since the last one was rushed*
Rocket Knight Adventure (Rocket Knight Turnabout) *revamp from the last one 3-4 years ago*
Green Green (Green Turnabout)
Secret of Mana (Turnabout of Mana)
Wanadaba Style (Wanadaba Turnabout)
Yo Noid (Turnabout Noid)
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka “Is this a Zombie” (Turnabout Zombie)
Zone of the Enders (Turnabout Enders)
Witchblade (Turnabout Witchblade)
Top Ten voice-overs from Jamie Marchi
Toradora (Tiger, Dragon, and Turnabout)
Mega Man Network Transmission (Turnabout EXE)
Rosario Vampire (Turnabout and Vampire) (for season 2?)


Ace Attorney Courtroom Legends

I will look back at the cases of Phoenix Wright. A retrospective from Ace Attorney 1, 2, and 3. However, I haven't got the chance to play Apollo Justice and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, so just to be on the safe side I will do one as soon as I get a chance to play them and finish them. Oh! Before I will forget, let me remind you like Linkara's History of Power Rangers (which he inspired me to do a retrospective on my own), it doesn't have a said schedule. ^^


Case 1 - The First Turnabout (script in progress) (game footage 100% thanks to MegamanNG which I will credit him )

Case 2 - Turnabout Sisters
Case 3 - Turnabout Samurai
Case 4 - Turnabout Goodbyes
Case 5 - Rise from the Ashes


Turnabout Gaming TV: Walkthrough Experience

This is the show I'm working on...This series plays as a Let's play, but more of a Walkthrough Experience.

The Legend of Zelda: Second Quest (Dungeon 1 is in progress...no intro yet)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This post is useful and great. I think this is best blog.thanks for share with me.
Apple iPod Prices

Post a Comment